We’ve been meaning to make these magic fruit wands for a while and, with the assistance of another little guest chef, today seemed like the perfect day for it.
What you will need:
- melon fruits of choice (we used watermelon, honeydew melon and rockmelon)
- a melon baller tool
- wooden skewers
- a star (or heart) shaped cookie cutter
1. Use the melon ball tool to make little balls out of the melons (save some of the melons for slices to cut the stars or hearts out of).
2. Cut slices (around 1cm thick) out of the remaining melons.
3. Thread melon balls, grapes and blueberries onto the wooden skewers.
4. Cut stars or hearts (or whatever shape you like) out of the melon slices. Put the shapes on top of the wands.