If there’s one thing Crackers (my mini chef) really loves, it’s sushi rolls. So, combine a deconstructed sushi roll with Shaun the Sheep and I figured we had to be on a winner! Simply add a bit of soy sauce and kewpie mayonnaise and you’ve got yourself some sheep for dinner…
What you will need:
- a handful of sushi rice
- a sheet of nori
- small piece of cucumber
- half an avocado
- kitchen scissors
- light soy sauce, kewpie mayonnaise and tuna (optional), to serve
3. To make the eyes, cut two small circles out of the cucumber and then two smaller circles from the nori.
4. Cut the avocado in half and then cut it into slices for the grass.
5. Make a triangle for the body out of the cooked rice. Add nori face, arms and legs. Add some rice for ‘hair’.
6. Serve with some light soy sauce, mayonnaise and tuna (if desired).